|Feel at home|
|Your comfort is our priority|
|Click on an image to view gallery|
Sleeping up to two people, this cottage consists of a vaulted ceiling in the living room with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge areas with a wood burning stove. There are exposed beams throughout the cottage.
The bedroom has a king size bed, fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, with wash basin, shaving point and WC.
The living room has windows at front and rear and French doors which lead to the private patio with uninterrupted views across the mill leat to the fields and River Lynher beyond.
Amenities include the following:
- Wood burning stove with fuel provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Electric cooker
- Washing machine & dryer
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Ironing facilities
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Wireless broadband internet access included
- Colour TV with Freeview channels & DVD player
- Radio/CD stereo player
- Own patio, overlooking stream, with garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Folder containing comprehensive details of local attractions, walks etc.
- Welcome pack
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
Prices for Melyn are from £300 to £450 per week, depending on the season.
Arrival time is after 4.00pm and departure by 11.00am.
Bookings are from Friday to Friday.