|Spacious and vibrant|
|Finished to a high standard|
|Click on an image to view gallery|
Sleeping up to 4 people, this cottage consists of a vaulted ceiling living room with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge areas with a wood burning stove. There are exposed beams throughout the cottage.
The first bedroom has a king size bed, the second has two single beds. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a bath with shower, basin with shaving point and WC.
Both the bedrooms and the bathroom have uninterrupted view of the fields at the rear of the cottage. The triple aspect living room has French doors which lead to the patio which also looks across the mill leat to the fields and River Lynher beyond.
Amenities include the following:
- Wood burning stove with fuel provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Electric cooker
- Washing machine & dryer
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Ironing facilities
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Wireless broadband internet access included
- Colour TV with Freeview channels & DVD player
- Radio/CD stereo player
- Own patio, overlooking stream, with garden furniture
- Ample off road parking
- Folder containing comprehensive details of local attractions, walks etc.
- Welcome pack
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
Prices for Gwenyn are from £350 to £700 per week, depending on the season.
Arrival time is after 4.00pm and departure by 11.00am.
Bookings are from Friday to Friday.